Thursday 3 February 2011

Billy Fury t-shirt



This Billy Fury classic is one of the latest designs from Julabelle Crafts. The shirt comes in black which shows off the famous Fury profile. A great shirt to wear when you go to some Wonderous Place.

We at ShakyShirts can offer this latest design for just £9.99.

ShakyShirts ship daily, and strive to have all items dispatched within 24-48 hours of purchase. The tees are custom printed to order, using the latest printing and pressing technology. ShakyShirts only use the best quality t shirts that will not shrink in the wash.

ShakyShirts design their own t-shirts, with an original range that you won’t see elsewhere, thereby giving you a unique look.






Price inc P&P
Sizes




2 comments:

Odette said...

BEWARE! Took my money and never received my t shirt! AVOID!

Unknown said...

Like you Odette took my money and never received my tshirt I ordered mine in April. Still waiting have emailed them twice no response. Will NEVER use again.