Saturday 12 December 2009

Taking a break



I'm knocking it on the head. I'm just too tired from work and can't think straight. It means I'm making stupid mistakes. Saying Mac Curtis was on Decca not King might not seem like a big issue to none believers but for me it shows that I can't rush stuff out just to get something onto the site on a regular basis. I love his King stuff, I've got the old Rockabilly Kings lp and the CD version.

I might be back in the New Year, depends how I feel with work. Thanks for reading over the past year or so. Shaky.

3 comments:

molobo45 said...

It's sure that Beautiful Woman Why You Can't Think Right !!!!

Rockabillyville said...

You should see her first thing in the morning though!

flip54 said...

I have ;-)
how much for de woman

Elwood and Jake Blues